Exhibitors at Tourism fair
- Regional, local and provincial tourist boards
- Tour operators
- Carriers, transport
- Hotel chains
VISITORS to 2010 EDITION
- Over 150,000 presences
- 107,000 professional operators
- 140 countries represented
Instructions – Registration Form - Rates
Tourism fair 2011
The main Italian and International event for professionals in the tourist business!
Fiera Milano, 17 - 20 February 2011
Tourism fair is the biggest event dedicated to displaying the products of Italian tourism and the best offers of the International tourist market.
The event represents an unmissable opportunity for meeting and exchange between demand and supply: in the 4 days of the event, operators in this sector have the opportunity to meet and do business in a highly professional setting!
Over 5,000 exhibitors from 130 countries took part in the 2010 edition!
These figures confirm the success of an exhibition that, in terms of number and quality of exhibitors, of products presented, of visitors and markets represented, is one of the most authoritative in the tourist industry.
Why exhibit at Tourism fair 2011?
- A benchmark event for the Italian and International market
- An opportunity for dialogue between the main players in the sector
- Training sessions with high added value
- 2 important workshops: Tourism fair Buy Italy to buy the Italian tourist offer and Tourism fair Buy Club dedicated to associations in Italy and abroad
3 show areas are planned for the 2011 edition:
- ITALY: everything Italian tourism has to offer
- THE WORLD: a complete overview of the International offer
- TOURISM COLLECTION: tour and cruise operators, travel agencies, hotel chains, air, sea and rail carriers, hire and service companies